Image Map

June 20, 2013

Back On The Bandwagon

 


 
Wow guys!  Did you miss me because I sure have missed you!!!

I have been gone way too long and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things and I have a few post already lined up for you guys!

I didn't mean to be gone this long. The craziness just didn't seem to slow down and as soon as it does, I don't have Internet for over a week thanks to the guy that lives behind us. He was digging in his yard and cut the neutralizer wire to our house. Woke up one morning and my power wasn't working right and I was having power surges. The power company had to come out and fix it. Once we got the power up and running I discovered that some of our stuff got fried from the surges and my beloved Internet router was one of the items. It took quite a battle with my Internet company and a few hiccups along the way with them to get up and running! That whole situation was a disaster!

Now that we have that out the way I can fill you in on some other stuff. The hubbs is back in school for his last semester, Jayla finished preschool, we've started on our summer bucket list,Jayla is working on swimming without floaties, and I've been keeping my nose stuck in a book.

Stay tuned next week for some post to show you what we've been up too!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment