Image Map

May 21, 2013

An interview with my child-May is for Moms link up

Today I am linking up with Amy over at Not Your Average Crazy. I've done something similar with Jayla before and I always love hearing the answers she comes up with.

First, let's start off with a picture of my favorite little girl. 

 1. What is your favorite thing that you and I do together? Playing and coloring together.

2. What is something important I have taught you that you will always remember? (i.e. Be nice to everyone, Always make your bed, etc.) To play High-Ho Cherry-O and my phone number.

3. What is your most special memory about me? Going to the beach

4. What is something nice I always say to you? I love you.

5. How are you and I the same? How are we different? We both have brown hair. You are old.
Photobucket

1 comment: