Image Map

August 14, 2013

Playing with Macro

Last December I bought these lens filters to play around with macro to see if I liked it before I decided to invest in a macro lens.

Once they arrived I took them out of their package and stuck them in my camera bag and that is where they sat until last month and I'm not all that thrilled with them. You have to find their "sweet" spot in order to get them to cooperate but for the money I spent, I'm not complaining too much about them.

My grandma has a beautiful yard with flowers and plants everywhere. I knew her yard would be the perfect place to play with the lens filters.

Grandma's house is my favorite place to be. It's relaxing, quiet, and the stress just melts away when I'm there. It's seriously my heaven on earth so I'm going to share a few pictures with you that I took in her yard.








Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Are you looking for a macro lens for your phone or a DSLR? I got a macro attachment for my DSLR on ebay (brand new) for $30. Love it!

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the last one! That's gorgeous! Macros are so fun to play with. I really should get batteries for my monster and start playing again. *sigh*

    <3

    ReplyDelete