Image Map

July 24, 2013

Swim Like A Fish

Jayla loves swimming and being in the water and we have been battling getting her to take her floaties off and learn to swim to with out them. She likes being in the water as much as a fish does.

It's even on our Summer Bucket List to get her to swim with out her floaties and we have accomplished it!

She maybe more like a drowning fish at this point but I am so proud of her and I'm sure by the end of the summer she will have it down pat! 

I also have a video to share with you of her first time swimming with out the floaties.


Along with crossing off the swimming without floaties we can also cross off counting to 100 flawlessly but she counted to 154 before she decided she couldn't go any further.

I am one proud mama of my little girl
Photobucket

2 comments: