Image Map

April 10, 2013

The Big Reveal

It was so hard for me not to tell Jayla about Disney World. There were so many times I just wanted to yell and dance that she is going. It was seriously eating away at me. The closer it got to us going the harder it was.

The orginal plan was to tell her the morning of that we were going. The plan didn't exactly go as planned. We caved the night before and told her. She was starting to ask a lot of questions as to why she was having to go to bed early and why we were having to get up so early. 

To save the peace from a million and one questions we went ahead and told her that she got her invite.

I was seriously crying when we told her. I mean tears were rolling down my face!

   
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Awww...that's too precious that YOU were crying. I can't wait to hear more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I cannot wait to surprise AUbrey with a trip like that someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video turned out so cute! I'm sure this is something she's going to remember once she's older. But even if she doesn't you'll always have the video to remind her. Such a great surprise for her!

    ReplyDelete