With the end of the weekend it's time for another Social Sunday!
1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Cuddle up on the couch with my little one and just be lazy. Rainy days seem to drain every ounce of energy out of me.
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend? Go to the farmer's market in the morning, head out to my grandma's and spend the day at the pool, and then coming home and cooking out. This makes me more and more ready for summer to come!
3. What is your favorite spring activity? I don't think I have a particular favorite spring activity. Here spring and summer almost collide with one another. I'm ready for Spring Break because that means vacation time!!
4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day? Winter here is very mild. We didn't get any snow,again. :( I was really hoping for some snow. It does still get cold and winter is the perfect excuse to curl up on the couch with a good book and some hot cocoa.
5. What is your favorite season and why? Fall and Spring are almost a tie but Fall wins by a hair. I love the leaves changing colors, the smells, apple pies, hoodies and sweatshirts. I love everything that fall represents.
6. What is the best birthday you ever had? None of my birthdays really stand out in my mind as being awesome or overly special. Birthdays were a small family thing growing up. Dinner,cake, ice cream, presents, family. That's about it. I did look forward to my birthday because my grandma would always make me a cake. Grandma's cakes are the best!