Image Map

January 29, 2013

Cinnamon Roll Waffles

Today I am joining The Pinspiration Project to share with your my little discovery from Pinterest.
 
Every now and then I will get in the mood to cook my little family a Sunday breakfast of some sort. I came across Cinnamon Roll Waffles on Pinterest and knew I had to make them SOON!! They were quick,easy, and really didn't make a mess in the kitchen. 

What you need:
1 package of Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing
1 cup powdered sugar
3 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla.

Heat waffle iron and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
 Place one cinnamon roll in the center of the waffle iron and cook for about 3 minutes or until the waffle is cooked through and golden brown.
In a small bowl mix together the icing, powdered sugar, milk,and vanilla until the glaze is smooth.
Drizzle the glaze over the hot waffles and enjoy!



 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious! I may have to try this recipe! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete