It's that time of the week again! We are linking up with Stephanie and Sarah for Happies and Crappies!
1. Spending Monday morning snuggled up my nut-nut watching cartoons.
2. Cleaned nut-nut's room and it's still clean 5 days later. That is a record!
3. Got some good books at the library.
4. Got a new phone that will not randomly turn it's self off whenever it wants.
5. Got my Super Bowl menu finalized!! So ready for some good game day food.
6.Hubbs got out of class early every night this week. That means I got more snuggle time with him. I feel like we barely see other.
1. Had to download all my apps again and attempt to organize my phone to the exact way as the last one.
2. Kicked out over $500 on some tools that my hubbs needs for class.
3. Had to grocery shop while it was sleeting. It wasn't bad but I'm a southern girl and it's just to darn cold for that mess.
4. My neighbors got a new dog. My heart breaks for it. It's cold outside, it's stuck on a small chain,and it's dog house is a piece of shit. Makes me so angry. If you do not have the time to properly take care of an animal just DON"T GET ONE!!!