Image Map

January 11, 2013

Finally Friday

It's finally Friday! Yay! It seriously felt like the weekend was taking it's sweet little time to get here.

I like Friday's, it's payday! Even if we are broke again by the end of the weekend. 

Friday mornings tend to be a little hectic between grocery shopping, paying bills, and trying to get the groceries all put away before I have to pick Jayla up from preschool. By the time I pick her up, I'm slap wore out!

Jayla is going to spend the weekend with grandma so mommy and daddy are going out on a date night this weekend! Woohoo! I love date night with my hubbs.

Saturday morning my bestie is having me take pictures of her and her whole family.When I say whole family, I mean the whole family. We are talking parents, brother, sister-in-law, the whole shebang.  A tad bit nervous about doing it. I am not a photographer, nor do I ever claim to be. I'm just a mom with a camera. Wish me luck on that adventure!

Here is a pic of my little nut-nut before we headed off to preschool this morning. Isn't she a doll? Love that girl to pieces
 
Hope ya'll have a great weekend! Any special plans for the weekend?

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment