Image Map

January 9, 2013

Game-Changing Curls

I have this hot-mess, unruly, head full of curly hair.
 I've always had a love-hate relationship with my hair. I think most girls do.
I don't like a lot of product in my hair and with curly hair you pretty much have to use some sort of product.
I have tried just about all the products out there for my hair and never liked any of them. They either didn't hold my curls or left my hair crunchy and hard. No body likes crunchy hair.
Through the battle of products and them all failing me I came to a point where I didn't wear my hair curly often.
Then I discovered Paul Mitchell's Curls Twirl Around. This stuff is seriously game-changing! It holds my curls all day long and doesn't leave my hair crunchy. It barely feels like I have any product in my hair at all! 
My curls are the prettiest now then they ever have been. I am now excited to embrace my curls. My curly hair and I are finally rekindling our little romance.
If you have curly or wavy hair, get some and quit battling all of the other hair products.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment