Image Map

January 20, 2013

Sunday Social

Good Morning! I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for my first Social Sunday!


1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food:
  • Italian
  • Mexican
  • Anything my Grandma cooks    
2. First 3 things you do in the morning:
  • Use the bathroom
  • Get something to drink
  • Brush my teeth
3. Last 3 things you do at night:
  • Take the dog out
  • Wash my face
  • Brush my teeth
4. 3 TV shows you never miss:
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • New Girl
  • Son's of Anarchy
5. 3 Places you want to visit
  • Paris
  • Italy
  • Greece 
6. 3 People you can always count on
  • My hubbs
  • My mom
  • My best friend  

Sunday Social
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I have to know more about your blog title.. Hated on the Playground. I bet there is an interesting story behind that one :-) I also am a lover of Grey's Anatomy :-) Happy Sunday! I can't wait to read more !

    Chelsea
    www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog on Sunday Social and am your newest follower. I LOVE your blog and was hoping that you would stop by mine, stay a while and follow back if you like what you read!

    Have a lovely day,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess! LOVE me some New Girl and Grey's. I haven't watched Sons of Anarchy though so I might have to try it out due to our similar taste! And you NEED to go to Paris.... it's a WONDERFUL place to visit! Look forward to reading more and I hope you'll stop by my blog!

    ReplyDelete