Image Map

February 22, 2013

Happies & Crappies [5]

We all survived the week! I'm so ready for a nice weekend at home with my little family. 
It was a slow week, not too much happened around here so let's get down to business. I'm linking up for the Happies and Crappies.
The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up


Happies
1. I actually got a good bit accomplished while nut-nut was at school.(she only goes for 3 hours)
2. Nut-nut only had a 3 day week at school! She was excited to have extra "stay-home days"
3. Nut-nut went to stay with her Grandma from Wednesday evening to this morning
4. I actually had almost a day in half with the house to myself. I enjoyed it!
5. My favorite deli had some of their Cajun Shrimp Dip on sale today! Score! Love that stuff!!
6. I had my first guest post over at Carolina Fireflies. You can check it out here
 
Crappies
1. I was sick the whole time Nut-nut was away. I had so much stuff around the house I wanted to get accomplished. None of it got done.
2. It's a yucky, rainy day. I hate having to grocery shop in the rain. Ugh.
3. Looks like it's going to be a little longer before the hubbs gets his raise. We are tired of waiting on paperwork. Mama needs money!
4. My dog smells bad. I can't stand a stinky dog and he is not easy to bathe either.      
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. yay for getting things accomplished :) hope you have a lovely weekend & maybe the rain will stop :)

    ReplyDelete