Image Map

February 1, 2013

Happie & Crappies [3]

Thank goodness it's Friday and that means another Happies & Crappies!
Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up


Happies
1. Got a new top coat that by Nail Tek that I am loving
2. Watching my Grandpa enjoy a morning of donuts and juice with Jayla at her school. It was the sweetest thing.
3. My Grandpa celebrating his 86th birthday! He is such a go-getter!
4. Taxes are done and out the way
5. My mom stayed the night with me. Always love getting to spend a little extra time with her.
6. I think Jayla is starting to adjust to the new routine our family has going on. She only asked for Daddy once. You can find out about the adjustments here   
7. My best friend,Sarah listening to my rambles. I can always count on her even if we are hours apart from each other.
8. I had an amazing hair day this week. That rarely happens

Crappies
1. My car broke down. At this point it will have to be towed. I think it's an electrical issue.
2. Locked my self out of my house.
3. I finally tried those Sally Hansen's nail polish strips and they suck. I don't  understand all the hype about them. At least I didn't pay full price for them.
4. Jayla is all set to start Kindergarten in August. Where has the time gone. I want my itty-bitty baby back.
5. Kolbie, our dog, has felt the need to not listen to me this week.
      
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I was talked about twice in a row...and you called me your best friend! *Blush* Love ya, pretty lady!

    Yay for amazing hair weeks! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete