Now, on to the questions. This week's questions are all about your childhood.
1. What was your first car? A 99 Mitsubishi Mirage. It had quite the paint job on it. It was a blueish purple with sparkles all through it and the wing( I think that is what it's called:/) of the car had the flip flop paint on it. I called the car a bass boat because that is exactly what it reminded me of. It was a fun little car and it did me good. I only paid $1,000 for it.
2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher? Her name was Mrs.Hammett in the Third grade. I don't remember much about her except she was really nice and we had a lot of fun in her class. She LOVED Tim McGraw with a passion and she gave me a silver dollar when I learned my times tables.
3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities? Not really. I did gymnastics once and I took dance long enough to learn how to twirl a baton.
4. What was your favorite birthday party? I really don't have a particular one that stands out in my mind. I didn't have the parties where you invited all of your friends or had a 'theme." It was always just family but you always looked forward to Grandma's homemade birthday cake.
5. Who was your teen celebrity crush? Curt Cobain.
6. What show or movie did your parents not allow you to watch? Porn. Not that I wanted to watch it or anything. My mom was just never strict with what I was allowed or not allowed to watch but I'm sure porn would have crossed the line. Lol.