After a little light reading I discovered that is for bloggers with fewer then 200 followers to help encourage them to keep blogging.
Here is how it goes down
1. I will list 11 things about myself
2. I will answer 11 things Sara has asked me.
3. I am going to nominate 11 people and ask them 11 questions.
I wonder who came up with this whole number 11 thing. Such a random number. Couldn't they have made it an even 10?
11 Things about me
1. I worry way too much
2. I'm pretty OCD about things being on the floor
3. I hate ketchup
4. I have the smallest kitchen in the world.
5. I'm a pajama kind of girl. If I'm at home, I'm going to be comfortable
6. One of my best friends lives hours away from me and I've never met her in person
7. We've been trying to have another baby for much longer then I would like to be. It will happen when we are meant to have that blessing. :)
8. I've been married twice. The first one didn't last long at all. Another story,another day.
9. I still have my favorite stuffed animal from when I was a baby.
10. I have a thing for cook books. Love'em!
11. I hate summer. Mainly because it's just too darn hot.
Things Sarah has asked me
1. How did you come up with the name for your blog? It's an inside joke between another one of my best friends and I.
2. What are your blogging goal? To meet new people and make new connections.
3.If you could travel back in time to witness any historical event,what would it be? I don't think there is one event in particular I would like to see but I would like to go back to the 30s to see if my Grandpa's side of it is true. You know the whole I had to walk 5 miles in the snow to get to school kind of tales.
4.If you could travel back in time to have dinner with one historical figure, who would it be? Salvador Dali. He is my favorite artist and I would love to pick his brain over some of his work.
5. If they were making a movie about your life, who would you want to play you? Zooey Deschanel because that girl is funny and could make life a bit more interesting.
6. What is your dream job? I would love to own my own bakery. One day.
7. What is your dream car? I really don't have one. Maybe a newer model of the Ford Escape because I love mine.
8. What is your favorite book? I don't have any one book that I favor over the other.
9. What is your favorite movie? Dazed and Confused
10. Who is your favorite musical artist? I have way too many to list but the longest running one is Nirvana.
11. What is your favorite recipe to make? Oh man, another one that is way too many to list. I love to cook and bake and I'm always making new things.
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your biggest pet peev?
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
4. What is your favorite thing to watch on tv?
5. Is your hair color natural?
6. If you could go anywhere where would you go?
7. What do you concider your best personality trait?
8. What is your hometown famous for?
9. Where do you picture yourself in the next 5 years?
10. Do you have any bad habits, if so what are they?
11. What is your favorite drink? Alcoholic and non-alcoholic
1. Sarah @ With Dirt On Our Face
2. Marisa @ A Girl in Heels
3. Sammie @ A Southern Belle's Sassy Single Life
4. Jess @ All-American Jess
5. Bri @ No Boys Allowed
6. Erica @ Silly Socks n' Things
7. Amanda @ Mandie's Two Cents
8. Rachel @ Rachel's Country Roots
9. Kari @ La Bella Vita
10. Ashleigh @ Finding My Sea Legs
11. Rachel @ Country Roots City Living ( she barely made it. She is sitting at exactly 200 followers!)