Image Map

February 4, 2013

Manic Monday

Monday's have always been pretty mild around here. Never really experienced the Monday Blues or any of the other dreaded things Mondays are associated with.

Until this Morning.

I was woken up a few minutes before 6am to nut-nut telling me she was thirsty. I just wanted to sleep a little bit more. I insisted that she just go back to sleep but she was quite persistent that she was thirsty. I got up and got her something to drink and by the time I got back she had gotten sick all in my nice comfy bed. If only I had just got her something to drink when she first asked.

Got her to my bathroom to get her cleaned up, got her a bath going in her bathroom, and then stripped my bed down. I'm not a morning person. It takes a couple of hours before I am fully functioning and my thought process is normal so there was a lot of fumbling around while trying to get all of this accomplished.

The worst part about today, she was suppose to go on a field trip with her class today. I feel so bad that she had to miss it. She was so excited to go make pizzas at Pizza Hut.
We are planning on making it up to her somehow, it's not her fault she is sick.

Mondays filled with a sick kid, laundry, and cleaning can shove it!!!
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I am not a morning person either.. Sorry you have a sickie at home. By littlest had a fever on and off for 2 days now. I am over winter!Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww hope your little girl is feeling better! Following you back via GFC. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a horrible way to wake up! I hope she's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete