Image Map

February 12, 2013

No Patience

Today I am going to tell you about my Mommy Confession.

I have NO patience what so ever for this.
 Or this.

The whining ,crying, and pouting seriously makes me want to pull my hair out.

I just have no tolerance for it and my kid will whine and cry over anything. She knows it's the quickest way to piss me off. If the slightest thing doesn't go her way, meltdown!

 I've tried not letting it get to me but once she gets started she is relentless and won't stop until she gets her way. Ignoring her doesn't work.

Yesterday when I picked her up from Preschool I needed to speak with the director in her office. Jayla got mad because she wasn't able to walk out to the car with one of her friends. Do you know what my sweet child did? She turned into a monster-child. She cried, screamed, and pitched a fit the entire time I was in that tiny office. My patience wore thin quickly. I just wanted to hang her upside down by her toes. Not really, but you get the picture.
I ended up in that office for 30 minutes and Jayla cried that entire 30 minutes all because she didn't get her way. 

She even attempted to help herself to some chocolate that was on the desk. Really kid, really?? 
   
She is 5 years old, time to get over that crap because
cm-21545-650528a3316409.gif

 
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I totally get that. I'm so bad with whining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Haha! But she's just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a cute whiny kid though. ;-)
    I agree though, my 1 yr old just started this, and it BUGS the sh*t out of me!

    Thanks for linking up!
    xoxo
    Megan @ thememoirsofmegan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Nothing better than some Sweet Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swinging by from yesterday's link-up... I have an almost 3 yr. old littleman that pitches a fit that all too often turns into a full-blown meltdown when he doesn't get his way... I thought it was "terrible twos," but many are warning me about "trying threes," and this only worries me even more, haha... Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oy I feel your pain over meltdowns! My oldest spends the weekends with my parents while I go to work and when she comes home I just want to scream. I don't think "no" is in their vocabulary when it comes to her and meltdowns are much more prevalent on those days. Ugh, cannot wait until this stops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA this is my favorite Mommy Confessions post of the week!!! SO funny, and WHOA NELLY I CAN RELATE! Especially since we had one hell of a whiny day today (okay, and yesterday too). I'm kind of a jerk though because Ben is only 1, and it's not like he reeeally knows better at this point, but HOLY FREAKING MOLY, just stop with the whining already! He does this, "EEEEEEEEEEEE" sound that makes me cringe. I'm cringing now just typing this. It really puts me on the edge.

    So suffice it to say, I HEAR YA. And the Sweet Brown reference at the end? Icing on this cake of a post! :)

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lord Jesus I do not have any patience for that either!

    Ashley
    ashleyspain.net

    ReplyDelete