Image Map

February 7, 2013

Interview With A Five Year Old

Kids have such great imaginations when they are little and it's always fun to see how their mind's perceive things. I asked my 5 year old some questions and these are the responses I got.

1. What is something that makes your family special? By helping me clean my room and playing with me.

2. If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do? Tickle people. 

3. What is the hardest thing about being a kid? Because, you(as in me, mommy) won't let me do anything I want to do.  

4. Where is your favorite place on the whole earth? Grasshopper Deli.

5. What is your favorite thing to do? Playing with stickers and making good choices.  It's funny she says that now because this morning she was not making good choices while getting ready for school.

6. What do you think Mommy does while you are at school? Clean and sit on the couch.

7. How tall is Mommy? 100 feet

8. How tall is Daddy? 100 feet

9. How strong is Daddy? potato strong

10.Why do you think the sky is blue? Because the sky is meant to be blue and God made it blue.

11. How do you think peanut butter is made? On the factory machine

12.Why does the tooth fairy take your teeth when they fall out? So she can be tooth fairy rich.

13. What does love mean? It means when you love someone you tell them that you love them.

14. What is something that Mommy always says to you? That you love me to the moon and back

15. Where do you think money comes from? Some comes in envelopes on your birthday or Christmas.
Photobucket

2 comments: