This week is all about those awkward years.
1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake? Oh goodness. Those really big Dr. Seuss type hats were very popular in my middle school during 8th grade. Everyone had one, and everyone wore one. Even me. They were the most ridiculous looking things and not a single person looked good in them.
2. Who were your best friends in High School? I'm not really friends with many people from high school. The ones that were my friends aren't now and the ones I wasn't friends with I am now. With us not being friends anymore, I'm not too comfortable discussing it. Don't want to violate anyone's privacy and put them out on blogland like that. I will say I was the type of person that had friends in every little clique.
3. What was a typical weekend like for you in High School? Work. I worked a lot in high school but when I wasn't working I was partying. I was a wild one.
4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about them. I really didn't date anyone in high school. Sure I had a fling or two while I was in high school. They were either already out of high school or went to a different school. I was really all about myself in high school and was too busy doing my own thing to worry about a boyfriend.
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets. The only one that I can think of is the teacher alert code. We would all smoke in the bathroom after lunch and if you saw a teacher coming someone would ask for a tampon. Oh how we were so cool back then. *eye roll*
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be? My Sophomore year in high school a local radio station was holding a spirit contest. The winning school would have a free concert at their school. The bands playing were popular but weren't big names. I can't remember who they were now or what they played. To win we had to send the radio station index cards with our name, grade, and high school. Teachers were letting us fill out these index cards through the whole class. Other then that, I couldn't wait to get out of high school.